From Offices In Little Rock, We Serve Clients Throughout Central Arkansas
Clark, Byarlay & Sparks, PLLC, was founded in Little Rock in 1988. Over the past 25 years, we have become recognized for our commitment to helping individuals, families and business owners find solid solutions to many of life's most complex problems.
We begin every client-attorney relationship with a thorough discussion of your legal problem, as well as the solutions that will meet your immediate and long-term needs. We have been around long enough to know that life's legal problems aren't always solved with an immediate fix. That is why we provide experienced legal services across a broad range of practice areas that people rely on most. We are proud to consider ourselves a full-service law firm, ready to be your family lawyer.
Our attorneys represent clients throughout the Little Rock metropolitan area and central Arkansas. Call us toll free at 800-580-0471 or locally at 501-490-9036 to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced lawyers today.
We focus on legal services that are most important to the people of central Arkansas, including:
- Bankruptcy and collections relief: One of our Little Rock bankruptcy lawyers can help you get out from under the overwhelming burden of debt. If you are facing foreclosure or other creditor lawsuits, let us show you how to get a fresh start through Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. We also provide experienced representation for business owners seeking relief from creditors through Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- Divorce and family law: One of our Little Rock divorce and family law lawyers will work hard to make sure your rights are protected throughout the divorce process. Whether your divorce will involve complex child custody and property litigation or you and your spouse have agreed to an amicable uncontested dissolution, you can rely on us for compassionate representation.
- Estate planning: Whether you need to draft a will, set up a trust to protect assets for loved ones or have a probate litigation matter, you can turn to us for help.
- Civil law: Our attorneys are experienced in transactional and litigation matters in the areas of business, real estate and civil litigation.
- Criminal defense: Facing a DUI or criminal offense means putting your future on the line. We have a successful record of providing effective defense services for clients facing municipal, misdemeanor and felony charges in courts throughout central Arkansas.
- Social Security Disability: If you have suffered a disease or impairment that will no longer allow you to work, you may qualify for payments under the federal Social Security Disability Insurance program.
Bankruptcy · Family Law · Social Security Disability Benefits · Criminal Law · Wills
Our office professionals and legal staff are proud of our reputation for integrity. We are ethical, compassionate, hardworking and responsive to our clients' communication needs. We will clearly explain our retainer requirements, attorney fees and billing policies during your initial consultation. We accept all major credit cards and have the capacity to handle online payments.
Our office in downtown Little Rock is open for consultations from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Fridays. You are welcome to schedule an evening or weekend appointment by special arrangement: call locally at 501-490-9036 or toll free at 800-580-0471. You may also fax our office at 501-421-0212 or use our convenient email contact form to request an opportunity to meet with a member of our legal staff.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.